Following the recent Government announcement we are delighted to let you know that Irish Squash has confirmed that commencing on Monday, February 24:
- Covid Certs are no longer required (so the entire player membership are one pod - no pod.)
- Contract Tracing is no longer required (so you don't need the partner name on court).
- It is no longer necessary to have an interval between court booking times.
- Antigen Testing at Tournaments is no longer required.
The following will continue to be done at the club in line with the advice to follow proper hand hygiene and preventative measures:
- Hand Sanitisers will continue to be available at the club and members are encouraged to use them.
- The disinfectant wipes will continue to be available and, again, members are encouraged to use them.